Shareholders Service


Annual Report FY 2022-23
Notice of 27th AGM FY 2022-23
Annual Return FY 2022-23
BRSR FY 2022-23


Notice of 26th AGM FY 2021-22
Proceedings of 26th AGM FY 2021_22
Voting Results of 26th AGM FY 2021-22


Voting Results of 25th AGM FY 2020-21
Proceedings of 25th AGM FY 2020-21
AGM Notice FY 2020-21


Voting Results of 24th AGM FY 2019-20
Proceedings of 24th AGM FY 2019-20
AGM Notice FY 2019-20


AGM Notice


AGM Notice
AGM Proceedings
AGM Voting Results


Business Responsibility Report for FY 2016-17
AGM Notice
Book Closure Notice
AGM Proceedings
AGM Voting Results


Renuka Sugar, known for its excellence in sugar production and sustainable energy solutions, finds an unlikely but fruitful partnership in horse racing. As a leading figure in both traditional and emerging green energy sectors, Renuka Sugar’s involvement in horse racing underscores its commitment to diverse investment and community engagement. In the colorful tapestry of horse racing, Renuka Sugar’s influence weaves a unique narrative of innovation and tradition. Using its strategic infrastructure, the company contributes to the development of racing tracks, ensuring accessibility and sustainability in different regions. Furthermore, Renuka Sugar’s commitment to green energy is perfectly aligned with the principle of harmony with nature in the world of equestrian sports, as both industries share a vision of responsible resource use.
AGM Notice
Annual Report 2015-16
Book Closure Notice
Report of Scrutinizer

Investor FAQs

It is our endeavour to extend best possible services to our valued shareholders and other investors. For your convenience, we have furnished below a list of frequently asked questions and their answers. If you have any other queries, please feel free to contact the Company Secretary. We welcome your suggestions and advices to improve our services further.

  • On which Stock Exchanges are the securities of Shree Renuka Sugars Limited (SRSL) listed?


The shares of Shree Renuka Sugars Limited are listed on the NSE and BSE.


Stock Exchange / Depository SCRIP Code
BSE Limited 532670
The National Stock Exchange of India Limited RENUKA


  • Who are the Registrar & Share Transfer Agents (R&T) of Shree Renuka Sugars Limited?


Selenium Tower B, Plot Nos. 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad – 500032, India
Tel No.: +91 40 6716 1524
E-mail id:


Contact Person
Mr. Rajeev Kumar
Deputy Manager


  • What are the contact details for communication with the Investor Department of SRSL?



Mr. Deepak Manerikar (Company Secretary)
7thFloor, Devchand House,
Shiv Sagar Estate,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli,
Mumbai-400 018.

Tel: 91-22-2497 7744 / 4001 1400

Email Id:


  • What is Green Initiative? Why should I register for the same?

Green Initiative is an effort of the Government of India which aims at reducing paper consumption thereby contributing to a greener environment.Towards this end, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide its Circular Nos. 17/2011 dated 21.04.2011 and 18/2011 dated 29.04.2011 commenced the “Green Initiative in Corporate Governance” thereby allowing Companies to issue Annual Reports and other documents to the shareholders in electronic mode.


By registering for Green Initiative, every shareholder will get an opportunity to contribute to this noble cause for the benefit of our future generations.


  • How do I register for E-Communication?

To register for E-communication, you need to have an email id of any account. You may either write to the R&T or to the Investor Service Department of the Company by filling up the E-Communication Registration Form.E-Communication Registration Form is available for download in this section.



  • I have not received my dividend. What action do I take?

You may write to the R&T or the Investor Service Department of the Companyfurnishing the particulars of the dividend not received along with your Folio Number /Client ID particulars (in case of dematted shares).

We will verify / examine our records and issue a duplicate dividend warrant if the dividend remains unpaid in the records of the Company.


  • What is the procedure for obtaining a duplicate dividend warrant?

No duplicate can be issued during the validity of the original warrant. Hence, if the validity period of the lost dividend warrant has not yet expired, you will have to wait till the expiry date.


However, once the validity period has expired, if the dividend warrant is still shown as unpaid in our Bank Statement, we shall issue a duplicate warrant expeditiously upon request received including requisite details.


  • Why do shareholders have to wait till the expiry of the validity period of the original warrant? Is it possible for you to issue stop payment instructions to the bank for the original warrant and issue a duplicate immediately?

Since the dividend warrants are payable at par at all branches of the dividend banker across the country, it is not practically possible for banks to issue stop payment instructions. Hence, it becomes necessary for us to wait till the expiry of the validity of original warrant.


  • Can I claim old dividends relating to past years that I have not received?

As per the Companies Act, 2013, dividends that are unclaimed for a period of seven years, statutorily get transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) administered by the Central Government and thereafter can be claimed by investors. To ensure maximum disbursement of unclaimed dividend, the Company sends reminders to the concerned investors, before transfer of dividend to IEPF.


  • What is National Electronic Clearing Service (NECS)?

Under this system, you can receive your dividend electronically by way of direct credit to your bank account. This avoids a lot of hassles like loss, postal delay, fraudulent interception of dividend warrants during postal transit. This also expedites payment through credit to your account compared to dividend warrants in the physical form. We would strongly recommend that you opt for NECS, if you have not done so already.


  • What are the benefits of NECS Facility?

Shareholders are advised to avail the payment of dividend through NECS, which has the following advantages:

      • Shareholders need not make frequent visits to their bank for depositing the physical paper instruments.
      • Prompt credit to the bank account of the investor through electronic clearing.
      • Fraudulent encashment of warrants is avoided.
      • Exposure to delays / loss in postal service avoided.
      • As there can be no loss in transit of warrants, issue of duplicate warrants is avoided.


  • How can I avail of the National Electronic Clearing Service facility?

If you are holding shares in physical form, you are required to submit the NECS form, which can be downloaded from our website, duly completed along with original of cheque leaf and we shall take due note of the same in our records. All subsequent dividends will be paid to you through direct credit to your bank account.


If you are holding shares in demat form, you may approach your Depository Participant for updating NECS mandate.


  • Is the NECS facility available across the country?



  • In order to protect against fraudulent encashment, I want to incorporate the details of my bank account in my dividend warrant. What is the procedure that I should follow?

If you hold shares in physical form, please submit the NECS Mandate form, which can be downloaded from our website, duly executed along with original cancelled cheque to our Investor Service Department which will be incorporated in all your future dividend payments.


However, if you hold the shares in demat form, these details will have to be provided to the Depository Participant with whom you have a demat account.



  • What is Demat and what are its benefits?

Dematerialisation (or Demat) signifies the conversion of a share certificate from its present physical form to electronic form for the same number of holdings.


It is a direct application of scope provided by the tremendous progress made in the area of Information Technology, whereby voluminous and cumbersome paper work involved in the scrip based system is eliminated.


It offers scope for paperless trading through state-of-the-art technology, whereby share transactions and transfers are processed electronically without involving any share certificate or transfer deed after the share certificates have been converted from physical to electronic form.


Demat attempts to avoid the time consuming and complex process of getting shares transferred in the name of buyers and also aims to shirk inherent problems of bad deliveries, delay in processing, fraudulent interception in postal transit, etc.


Dematerialisation of shares is optional and an investor can still hold shares in the physical form. However, he/she has to demat the shares if he/she wishes to sell the same through the Stock Exchanges. Similarly, if an investor purchases shares, he/she will get delivery of the shares in demat form.


The Depositories Act, 1996 has been enacted to regulate the matters related and incidental to the operation of Depositories and demat operations. Two Depositories are in operation – National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL).


  • How does the Depository System operate?

The operations in the Depository System involve the Depositories, Depository Participants, Company/Registrars and Investors.


A Depository (NSDL and CDSL) is an organisation like a Central Bank, i.e. Reserve Bank where the securities of an investor are held in the electronic form through Depository Participants.


A Depository Participant is the agent of the Depository and is the medium through which shares are held in the electronic form. They are also the representatives of the Investor, providing the link between the Investor and the Company/ Registrar through the Depository.


To draw an analogy, the Depository System functions in a manner similar to a banking system. A bank holds funds in accounts whereas a Depository holds securities in accounts for its clients. A bank transfers funds between accounts while a Depository transfers securities between accounts.


In both systems, the transfer of funds or securities occurs without the actual handling of funds or securities. Both, the bank and the Depository, are accountable for the safe keeping of funds and securities respectively. The Company signs an Agreement with NSDL/CDSL (the depositories) and installs the necessary hardware/software for operations.


  • How do I demat my shares?
      • First, please open an account with a Depository Participant (DP) and obtain a unique Client ID number. Thereafter, kindly fill up a Dematerialisation Request Form (DRF) provided by the DP and surrender the physical shares intended to be dematted to the DP.
      • Upon receipt of the shares and the DRF, the DP will send electronic requests through the Depository to the Company/Registrar for confirmation of demat. Each request will bear a unique transaction number.
      • Simultaneously, the DP will surrender the DRF and the shares to the Company with a covering letter requesting the Company/Registrar to confirm the demat. After verifying the documents received from the DP, the Company/Registrar will confirm the demat to the Depository.
      • This confirmation will be passed on from the Depository to the DP, which holds your account. After receiving this confirmation from the Depository, the DP will credit the account with the dematerialized shares.
      • The DP will then hold the shares in the dematerialized form on your behalf and you become the beneficial owner of these dematerialized shares.


  • What is rematerialisation of shares?

It is the processes through which shares held in demat form are converted into physical form in the form of share certificate(s).


  • What is the procedure for rematerialisation of shares?
      • Shareholder should submit duly filled in Rematerialisation Request Form (RRF) to the concerned DP.
      • DP intimates the relevant Depository of the request through the system.
      • DP submits RRF to the Company’s R&T.
      • Depository confirms rematerialisation request to the Company’s R&T.
      • The Company’s R&T updates accounts and prints certificate(s) and informs the Depository.
      • Depository updates the Beneficiary Account of the shareholder by deleting the shares so rematerialised.
      • Share certificate(s) is despatched to the shareholder.


  • What are the charges to be paid to demat one’s physical shares? Will it be paid by the Company or do I have to pay for it?

The charges for demat have to be borne by the shareholder. The charges differ from DP to DP and therefore, you will have to contact your DP for details regarding the same.


  • I have purchased some shares in paper form. Can I directly give the share certificates to my Depository Participant for dematting them in my favour?

Shares should be registered in your favour before they can be dematted. Please follow the procedure explained in Point IV below on transfer of shares.


  • Is it a fact that SRSL shares are to be traded compulsorily in Demat Form? Do I have the option of holding them in physical form?

Yes. With effect from 5thApril, 1999 it has become mandatory to trade shares in demat form. However, you can exercise the option of holding the shares in physical form.


  • How do I get my dividends on dematted shares? Will I get the Annual Report after I demat my shares? Will I be able to attend the AGM?

On the Record date, the Depository Participants will provide a list of demat account holders indicating the number of shares held in electronic form (known as Benpos – Beneficiary Position). On the basis of Benpos, the Company will make dividend payments in favour of the demat account holders.


The rights of the shareholders holding shares in demat form are at par with holders of shares in physical form. Hence, you will be eligible to procure the Annual Report and can rightfully attend the AGM as a shareholder.


It is advisable to register your NECS mandate with your Depository Participant to enable us credit all your dividends electronically.


  • What are the chances of any fraud/disputes in using a demat account? Whom should I approach in such cases?

Common risk factors applicable to trading in physical shares like mismatch in signatures, loss in postal transit, etc., are absent since dematted shares are traded scrip-less.


However, in the unlikely event of any dispute, your Depository Participant would have to be approached for resolution of the same.


  • Can I pledge my shares in demat form to avail any funding/loan arrangement with my bankers?



  • Why can’t the Company take request for change of details recorded in the demat account?

As per the Depository Regulations, the Company is obliged to take on record the details of demat shareholders furnished by the concerned Depository Participant. The Company cannot make any change in such records received from the Depository.


However, if you hold the shares in demat form, these details will have to be provided to the Depository Participant with whom you have a demat account.



  • I have lost/misplaced my share certificates, what are the steps that I should take to obtain duplicate share certificates?

Please inform the R&T or the Investor Service Department immediately about the loss of share certificates. Kindly quote your folio number and, if available, details of share certificates. We shall immediately mark a caution on your folio to prevent any further transfer of shares covered by the lost share certificates.


It is recommended that the shareholders should lodge a FIR with the police regarding loss of share certificate(s). Upon receipt of intimation about loss of certificates, we will revert with the required formalities to be complied with for obtaining duplicate certificates.


  • I have lost my share certificate with transfer deeds duly executed by me. How should I proceed to obtain duplicate share certificates?

Kindly follow the procedure described in the preceding answer.


  • What action should I take if I retrieve the original share certificate, which I had reported to the Company to be lost?

Please surrender the original share certificate to the Investor Service Department immediately if duplicate share certificates have been issued. However, if the original share certificates are found before you comply with the procedure for obtaining duplicate share certificates, please inform the Investor Service Department immediately so that we can remove the caution from your folio immediately.




  • In case of joint holdings, in the event of death of one shareholder, how do the surviving shareholders get the shares in their names?

The surviving shareholders are required to submit a request letter supported by a self-attested copy of PAN card of all surviving holders, an attested copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased shareholder and the relevant share certificates. It is advisable if the documents are accompanied by a duly executed Transmission Form. The form is available for download on the website.


The Company, on receipt of the said documents, will delete the name of deceased shareholder from its records and return the share certificates to the applicant/registered holder with the necessary endorsement.


  • If a shareholder who held shares in his sole name dies without leaving a will, how can his legal heir/s (either husband/wife/son/daughter, etc.) get the shares transmitted in their names?

The legal heirs are required to obtain a Succession Certificate or Letter of Administration with respect to the shares. A true copy of the same, duly attested by the Court Officer or Notary, should be sent to the Company along with a request letter, PAN card of all the claimants, transmission form and all original share certificates for transmission in their favour.


  • If the deceased family member who held shares in his/her own name (single) leaves a Will, how do the legal heir/s get the shares transmitted in their names?

The legal heirs are required to get the Will probated by the High Court/District Court of competent jurisdiction and then send us a probated copy of the Will. This should be accompanied by a relevant schedule/annexure setting out the details of the shares, the relevant share certificates in original, the transmission form for transmission, self-attested PAN card and address proofs of all the claimants.


  • A and B had shares in SRSL. Both of them died. How do I get the shares transmitted in my name?

To get the shares transmitted in your name, kindly obtain a Succession Certificate/Letter of Administration of the last deceased joint holder in your favour and follow the procedure for transmission of shares.


  • I have already produced the attested/registered Will. Since getting it probated would take a long time and money, is it possible to avoid that procedure?

In order to ascertain that the Will in question is the last Will and testament made by the deceased, it is important that the same is authenticated/probated by the Court. This is to protect the interest of the investors at large and to obviate any future claims/disputes on the same.


  • The name of a joint holder was included only for convenience by the first holder. I am the only heir. Could you transfer the shares in my name as per the will/probate?

As per law, the joint holder is deemed to be having indivisible ownership of the joint property and the Company cannot ascertain as to how or why the name was included. As per the Articles of Association of the Company, the surviving joint holders are the only persons recognised as having title to the shares.




  • How do I make a nomination with regard to my shareholding?

To make a nomination, please submit a duly filled in and signed nomination form (Form SH-13) in duplicate. If you hold shares along with other holders, then all holders are required to sign the nomination form.


Nomination in respect of shares held in physical form can be sent to the Company. After the Company receives the form and finds it in order, a registration number will be allotted to the nomination. A duplicate copy of the nomination form submitted by you will then be returned to you with an endorsement indicating the registration number and date.


In case of dematted shares, your nomination has to be recorded with your Depository Participant.


Option for multiple nominations for each folio is also available.


  • What rights are conferred on the nominee and how can he exercise the same?

The nominee is entitled to all the rights of the deceased shareholder to the exclusion of all other persons. In the event of death of the shareholder, all the rights of the shareholder shall vest in the nominee. The nominee is required to apply to the Company by reporting the death of the nominator along with the death certificate.


The nominee has an option to decide to register himself as a shareholder or he could send an application to have the shares transferred to any other person to whom the nominator could have otherwise transferred the shares. If the nominee opts to transfer the shares to a third party, he should submit to the Company’s R&T the transfer deed(s) duly stamped and executed accompanied by the relevant certificate(s) and other documentary proof(s).


If shares are held in dematerialised form, nomination has to be registered with the concerned DP directly, as per the format prescribed by the DP.


  • Do I have to send my share certificates along with the nomination form?

It is not necessary to send your share certificate at the time of registration of nomination.


  • My shares are held in joint names. Are the joint holders nominees to the shares?

Joint holders are not nominees. They are joint holders of the relevant shares. In the event of death of any one of the joint holders, the surviving joint holder/s of the shares is/are the only person/persons recognized by the Company as the holders of the shares.


  • Can a nomination once made be changed?

A nomination once made can be revoked by submitting a fresh nomination. If the nomination is made by joint holders, and one of the joint-holders dies, the surviving joint holder/s can make a fresh nomination by revoking the existing nomination.


  • What is the legal position of the nominee in case of death of the shareholders?

In case of shares held by sole holder, upon the death of the shareholder, the nominee, to the exclusion of any other legal heir/beneficiary, is the only person in whom the shares vest. In other words, in case of a valid nomination, the Company will not entertain any claim from legal heirs or beneficiaries and the shares will be transmitted only in favour of the Nominee.


In case the nomination is made by joint-holders, it will come into play only upon the death of all the joint holders. Therefore, if one of the joint shareholders dies, the shares will devolve on the surviving shareholders to the exclusion of the nominee. In this case, the surviving shareholders may make a fresh nomination if they so desire.


  • What is the procedure for the nominee to get the shares in his name?

Upon the death of a shareholder, the nominee is entitled to have the shares transmitted in his favour. He/she is required to submit a notice in writing to this effect along with the original share certificate and an attested copy of the death certificate of the deceased shareholders.


If a nominee opts for registration of shares in his/her name, he/she has to submit a Transmission Form along with a copy of the pan card and proof of address, e.g. copy of passport, driving license, voter’s identity card or such other proof, to the satisfaction of the Company.


Upon scrutiny of the documents submitted by the nominee, shares will be transmitted in his/her favour and share certificates will be returned to him/her duly endorsed.


  • I have shares in demat form. Can I send the nomination form to the Company for making a nomination with respect to my shareholding?

For making a nomination with respect to dematted shares, you will have to approach your




  • If there is a change in my address, what is the procedure to get it recorded with the Company?

Kindly send a request letter quoting the folio number signed by all the shareholders providing the new address along with the pin code. The request letter should be accompanied by a copy of PAN card of all the holders and a valid proof of address.


  • Can there be multiple addresses for a single folio?

No. There can be only one registered address for one folio.


  • If the shares are dematted, what is the procedure for change of address?

Since your Depository Participant maintains the records of your dematted shares, you have to approach your DP to effect any change in your address.




  • What is the procedure for transposition i.e. change in order of names?

Share certificates along with a request letter duly signed by all the joint holders may be sent to the Company’s RTA for change in order of names, known as ‘transposition’. Transposition can be done only for the entire holdings under a folio. For shares held in demat form, investors are advised to approach their DP concerned for transposition of the shares.


  • I wish to split/consolidate my share certificates into marketable lots. What is the procedure that I should follow?

Please forward your share certificates along with a request letter signed by all the registered shareholder/s and we shall split/consolidate the share certificates accordingly.


  • I hold more than one folio in the same name. Can I consolidate these folios?

Yes. Please forward the share certificate relating to those folios which you wish to merge along with a request letter duly signed by all the registered holders and we shall consolidate your folios and return the share certificates by endorsing the consolidated folio number.


You may please note that the folios to be consolidated should be in the identical name and/or in the same order of identical names (in case of joint-holding) and bear the same address.


  • I want to authorise another person to deal with my shares. Do I have to report this to the Company?

Yes. You will have to execute a Power of Attorney in favour of the concerned person and submit a notarised copy of the same to the Investor Service Department for registration. After scrutiny of the documents, we shall register the Power of Attorney and provide you with the registration number of the same.


  • We hold shares in joint names and would like to change the order of names.

Please forward your share certificates along with a request letter duly signed by all the joint-holders as per the specimen signatures recorded with the Company.


  • Why do I register my Permanent Account Number (PAN)?

Registration of PAN details will safeguard the interests of the investors. PAN is a unique checkpoint to ascertain the genuineness of the request of the shareholders.


Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Mr. Deepak Manerikar

7th Floor, Devchand House,

Shiv Sagar Estate,

Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli,

Mumbai-400 018.

Tel: 91-22-40011400


For investor grievances, write to :


Registrar and Transfer Agent:

Mr. Rajeev Kumar

Deputy Manager


Selenium Tower B, Plot Nos. 31 & 32,


Financial District, Nanakramguda,

Serilingampally Mandal,

Hyderabad – 500032, India

Tel: +91-40-6716 1524

Email id :

Website :


Online Resolution Of Disputes Mechanism In The Indian Securities Market

The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has introduced on-line Resolution of Disputes mechanism in the Indian Securities Market streamlining the existing dispute resolution mechanism by establishing a common On-line Dispute Resolution Portal (“ODR Portal”) which harnesses on-line Conciliation and on-line Arbitration for resolution of disputes arising in the Indian Securities Market. A common On-line ODR Portal, called the SMART ODR has been established for this purpose, the link to access the portal :


The SEBI’s circular can be accessed at


Nodal Officer for IEPF
Nodal Officer for IEPF:

Mr. Deepak Manerikar

Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

7th Floor, Devchand House,

Shiv Sagar Estate,

Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli,

Mumbai-400 018.

Tel: 91-22-2497 7744 / 4001 1400


Weblink for claiming unpaid amounts and shares out of Investor Protection and Education Fund (IEPF):


For comments or queries on the Company


investor relations, write to:

Authorised person to determine materiality of any event or transaction
KMP Event Materiality Details

Gli uomini si sono vantati con la loro logica di ferro e donare la femmina come incapace. Ma per qualche strana possibilità, l’essenza delle cose che giace sulla superficie non vedono. Tutto il nostro essere è Farmaciapotenza in qualche modo tenuto a galla a causa delle donne sintonizzate romanticamente che credono ancora nel grande e pulito. Sulle donne che sognano non una carriera, ma su una grande famiglia e una famiglia. Sulle donne, le cui teste non sono intasate con ciglia e vestiti, e le ricette saranno robusti e modi per creare un sparatutto del pantaloni quando si stiragli.

Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd.